By Read & Achieve
1)“ClanBum”, from the clan, “Alpacas” quit on me in 2-vs-2 mode.
2)“Leo Sanjay”, from the clan, “Empire” also quit on me...
3)“jj”, from the clan, “FiVeSeVeN” purposefully played its Inferno Tower right next to our tower. So, BOTH opponents kept hitting BOTH. Since it has OVER 4,000 trophies, it has played long enough to know what it is doing. Therefore, this is blatant, purposeful losing. I will start to do the same...
4)”Z!mbo”, from “Steel Modova” quit on me! This is the “3rd” quitter in less than 2hrs!!! Not very intelligent matchmaking, OR... BIASED matchmaking to FORCE “3” automatic losses in less than 2hrs... Which is more logical? Yup, BIASED, FORCED, LOSSES...
5) “El Galli”, from a clan with foreign writing... ANOTHER QUITTER!!!
6) “Kickgamer 12”, from the clan “Vatos Locos” quit on me!
7) Just lost 3, 2-vs-2 in a row. ALL “3” MATCHES HAD AT LEAST “1” OPPONENT WITH A LEVEL 13 GIANT. How many level 13 cards did I, and my team mate COMBINED have??” “1”. Blatantly biased... “3” maxed Giants in a row, with a combined “1” maxed card, between me AND my team mate, to stop it (& all the cards they throw behind it)? If you think this happening 3 times in a row is acceptable, then you are a plant, working for Clash Royal. Nobody with intelligence (or integrity) would claim this to be “fair” or “equal”... Giants have been complained about for awhile now, because they are TOO buffed. Yet, I am forced to face “3 IN-A-ROW”?! BLATANT MATCH-FIXING!!!
8) “AmiN007110”, from the clan, “Nimbuzz!” Quit on me!
9) Deceptive Practices: Blatant Match-Fixing. Just had “3” 2-vs-2 challenges in-a-row, with me AND my team mate BOTH lower levels (in card strength) than opponents. Lost all “3”. No 💩❗️ How about a “fair”, or “equal” opponent challenge?! Super Cell says, “No!”
10)For the past week, I have given a minimum “10” 1-star reviews; always waiting until I am forced into an unbeatable situation before grading. Yet, within the same week, Clash Royal went from a 4.6 to 4.7 score?! BLATANT LIES LITERALLY 70+ 1-STAR REVIEWS BY MYSELF, WITHIN 1 WEEK; AND THEY “GAIN” IN REVIEW SCORE?! MOST OBVIOUS SIGNOF CHEATING!!!
11) “louis”, from the clan, “Destiny” quit on me!
12) “adi”, from the clan “tomato eSport” quit on me!
13) “goldengreek”, co-leader of the clan, “c137” quit on me!
14) “Clã de trocas”, from a clan that starts with Asian characters, followed by, “GameArT” quit on me!
15) “ktboy”, from a clan with Middle Eastern symbols, quit on me.
16) 5 losses in a row to 5 opponents, ALL with multiple cards leveled higher than mine; no cards leveled lower. This is MORE proof that Clash Royal does not provide equal opportunity to win.
17) For every 3 forced-losses (due to card level inequality), I will purposefully play, & lose, 2-vs-2 mode “5” times in a row. Clash Royal must know. I’ve been doing this for most of 2018. They say they their algorithm forces “winners” to face harder competition. Therefore, I see “3” opponents with ALL SUPERIORLY LEVELED CARDS as proof enough that I need to purposefully lose a few. In order to NOT have this purposeful-losing affect my trophy count, I must do it in vs mode. When you see you are teamed with, “Qu1ccsh0t”, & I send my Rocket or Zap at the main tower, as my 1st move, then know I’ve been forced to lose “3” in a row, & I am in the midst of balancing the algorithm out, through purposeful losses...
18) Just played 2-vs-2, 5 times in a row. All 5 times, BOTH opponents had equal deck strength as mine. ALL FIVE TIMES, I WAS GIVEN A “TEAM MATE” WITH CARDS MULTIPLE LEVELS LOWER THAN THE OTHER 3 DECKS!!! This is 5 forced-losses in a row. And, by the way, all five were 0-1 losses. I told Help-&-Support that, from now on, for every time this happens (5 team mates, in a row, with inferior deck strength compared to BOTH opponents), I will proceed to play 5 2-vs-2 matchups, in a row, purposefully playing-to-lose. If I. Forced into 5 losing situations IN-A-ROW, then so will 5 “others”. Until Super Cell decides to stop this blatant match-fixing (legally regarded as, “racketeering”, since real money is spent), I will force the situation through “fixing” my own...
19) “ssi”, from the clan, “Pak I Sultanat”, quit on me.
20) “Fã do Psirico”, co-leader of, “Santa clash” quit on me!
21) Given a, “win 5 2-vs-2” challenge. 5 attempts in a row; ALL LOSSES, DUE TO MATCHUP IMBALANCES!!! I will now play 5 2-vs-2 matches, purposefully losing. Thank Super Cell for this...
22) purposefully lost “13” in a row. Pretty easy to do; I hit play, then go do other things, until the game is over. Every “5” losses in a row to superiorly leveled opponents will continue to produce 13 purposeful losses in 2-vs-2 mode, IN A ROW. GREAT JOB, Supercell 👍🏽
23) johnszep6, co-leader of Purple Haze, quit on me!
24) Noriel, co-leader of [Male] Perú, played an air troop against an X-Bow; knowing we needed a ground troop card. He had Witch, that would have been available for 1 more elixir, with plenty of time. Instead, he played Baby Dragon, which did NOTHING, except lose us over 1,000 in tower damage. I am in Challenger 2 Arena. Why am I being paired with a player that’s obviously too ignorant for MY level?!